I’ll guide you through the homebuying process every step of the way.
When it comes time to purchase a home, having a general understanding of the process of buying a home can make a world of difference! I’m Sherri Dyer, and I want you to feel confident about how your home hunting process goes. This starts by becoming familiar with the process of buying a home. Generally, it goes something like this:
- Figure out how much house you can afford. The best way to do this is to meet with a lender to explore your options and move towards mortgage preapproval.
- Contact me so I can get to know you a little better. We also talk about what you’re looking for in a home and your price range.
- We start shopping for your new home! I compile listings in the Central North Carolina, you tell me which ones you want to see area, and we go to showings. If you find one you want to buy, I put together the paperwork so you can put in an offer.
- Depending on the situation, negotiations begin regarding seller concessions, repairs, getting an appraisal done, and inspections.
- Once a fair purchase price is agreed upon, we go to closing! You sign on the dotted line, get the keys to your new home, and start moving in.
The process of buying a home is exciting, and it’s my passion helping people find the right homes for their lifestyle, needs, budget, and more! Reach out to me, Sherri Dyer, today to find out more about what the homebuying process is like.